Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Clouds...

On my way to work today I saw a cloud that made me happy. The cloud was in the shape of Scotland. I love Scotland. I took a trip to Scotland during the summer of 2008. It was the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I took a solitary trip. I decided to go on my own so that I could step out of my comfort zone. I learned a lot about myself from that month away from home. I learned that small things are not worth worrying about! Seeing a cloud in the shape of Scotland reminded me of the trip and the things that I learned about myself. The cloud made me take a deep breath and enjoy the moment - which is all it was since the cloud shifted rather quickly into something unrecognizable to me but hopefully meaningful to another. One small thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment